What is Aquamation
The gentle, eco-friendly alternative to flame cremation
A Flameless Process
The scientific name for this water-based process is alkaline hydrolysis. It is the same process that occurs as part of nature's course when a pet is laid to rest in the soil. We use a combination of water flow, temperature, and alkalinity to accelerate nature's process.
The Impact is Clear
Families Have Expressed:
- They are grateful to have this alternative.
- They prefer a process that does not use fire or flame.
- They prefer receiving up to 20% more of their pets ashes returned to the family.
- They believe this to be a more gentle option than flame-based cremation.
- Families value a professional funeral home setting.